Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Be My Valentine


The boys really enjoyed valentines day this year. I got bags of candy and goodies and they both enjoyed. Napoleon and I had a wonderful event date planned for the Saturday before Valentines. Napoleon made reservations two weeks in advance to Commanders Palace for Jazz Brunch. Too bad I got deathly sick the Friday evening before. Just our luck, you know we haven't had a good Valentines together since we got Married! It seems like something always happens. Oh well, I sat on the couch sick sick sick just trying to imagine what it would be like to be going out. In my head it was a wonderful date. On Valentines we just gave each other candy, then Napoleon gets out is phone and calls me, i look around and find my new i-phone. That was pretty cool. I just got him a big reese's peanut butter cup heart shaped candy. He is such a great guy!




Enjoying the suckers


That is a cute Boy!


All the Valentine gifts!



Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

1 comment:

Aimee Roberts said...

That is a sweet deal! Glad your feeling better!