Friday, December 11, 2009

BORED!!!!!!!

Bored doesn't even begin the way i feel! I am so super bored. I should be super busy finishing my Christmas shopping, decorating my house, baking sweet goodies. Sadly, this baby boy has other plans. I am having preterm contractions, but not preterm labor. So I have been on bed rest for like a week now and still have to stay on it until Wednesday.Then I will go back to the doctor and she will tell me if I stay on or get off bed rest. I am just taking it week by week. Man, I need to pick up a hobby!

2 comments:

mccready's said...

Poor Alicia! I can't imagine how dull it must be having to stay laying down. At times I wish that I had an excuse to lay around all day but, in my heart of hearts, I know that I'd go stir crazy. Let me know what I can do to help...

The {Prince} Family said...

too bad you aren't having a little girl you could be making bows, bows, BOWS!!!!!!!!!

hmmmm..... what about little boy ties or somethin? or you can always blog :)

hang in there girly!