Tuesday, November 17, 2009



We are super excited to announce that we will be having a baby BOY joining our family in April! I am now 20 weeks and doing great. It was so much fun going to get the ultrasound we were kinda feeling it was going to be a girl, but just a couple days before I had this really weird dream, all you prego people out there know about the crazy dreams you have, that it was going to be a boy. When we found out Aaron's sex it was really hard to see because he kept hiding, but not this boy. I actually started pointing to the screen and saying OH UH UH! He wanted us to know right away he was a boy. I am really happy about it, Aaron was born in May and this one will be in April so I have no need to buy more clothes are things like that. Pretty awesome for the second time around. Aaron is growing up so much and is a joy to have around. He doesn't know what is going on, I think he will be great. I hope these boys will be close.
So sorry for not posting lately, but my hubby was in peurto rico for work and got his bag stolen. With MY camera in it. uhhhhhh.... and also our computer is dead. So the only time I use the computer is when he brings his work one home.

10 comments:

thecaillouets said...

congrats on the new baby. it's so nice to have seasonal hand me downs (we have two girls). and the age difference is just right at least in my opion.

Erica said...

Yea for more boys! We're excited for ya'll!

aidanjordan said...

YAY!!! So happy for you guys! Looks like we are only two weeks apart! And we are having another girl. Totally makes it easy already having everything, right?

The Mabiles said...

Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! Boy #2, that is so exciting! I bet Aaron will be a great big brother. I'm so happy for you.

mccready's said...

Congrats! They'll be best friends!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! That is awesome! Plus, it's great that you already the right clothes and everything...that is so exciting!

Karlee said...

CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!! I had heard this news awhile ago (well you being pregnant) and was VERRRYYY excited and kept waiting for you to announce it!! I'm sure it'll be fun for Aaron to have a little brother so close in age to play with!! Any names picked out yet???

The {Prince} Family said...

yay for you guys! Your little family will soon be just like Leanne's! Have any names picked out?!!!

Tell everyone hello from me :)

ps- I still need to invite you to my blog. Email me at princeposse@gmail.com so I can invite ya! xoxo

Shannon said...

Alicia, I saw a picture of you with the Primary presidency at the activity you just had and hadn't heard that you are expecting. Congratulations!! I am so happy to hear that you're having a boy. We are heavily weighted on the boy side and I am loving being a mother of boys! Best wishes with this new little one coming shortly to your family. I'll be excited to hear when he is born. Please give my best to the rest of the Primary leaders. We miss you!