Monday, September 21, 2009

Kerri and Kyle Throckmorton

they are the cutest couple

at the reception, it was awesome!!!

can you tell it was a carnival theme?!?!? precious!


one of the many booths at the reception
what a fun trip! Before we left Napoleon and I were looking for things that would be fun to do in Arizona, we had no idea that all you have to do is hang out with the Payne Family, that is Kerri's family. They were so much fun to be with and definitely know how to throw a party. With 9 children and 24 grandchildren they know how to entertain.
Kyle and Kerri look so great together. I know they will be happy. It was so weird to see my lil' bro get married. I still picture him as a lil' boy playing dinosaurs. He is such a great guy and Kerri is a great girl. They will be awesome together.










3 comments:

Jenn said...

I can't believe he's married! Everything looked so cute :) Great family pic too with the sunset or was it sunrise?

Kristi @ Lolly Jane said...

it was a fun weekend. glad we were able to meet you guys. thanks for taking care of my little sis. we're that our "babies" are married, isn't it? can't wait to see you all again :)

HisEmpress said...

Hi, I am planning our wedding for 11-11-11 and we are also having a carnival wedding. I was wondering if there was anyway to find out how they made the bouquets and mens pins and what was used. I LOVE THEM!