Monday, June 7, 2010

Daniel's Blessing

Friends and Family who came for the blessing.

All the men who where in the circle to bless Daniel

The Ortiz, Throckmorton, and Nelson crew


Me and my boys. I am out numbered, but love it.



Aaron, Ethan, and Myron
(they all went to nursery together after, sorry to all those working in there, i heard they were a mess together. They love being together.
Oh i just have to say, Daniel was so super cute. He wore the same blessing outfit that Aaron wore, but Daniel is so big that the buttons kept snapping open. Poor baby. It was a beautiful day. I love baby blessings, it brings such a good spirit. I love Daniel so much. I love all the men who helped with the blessing. I hope that Daniel grows up to be great like them.





2 comments:

Jenn said...

I love baby blessings! So happy for your little fam :) Great pics too! Welcome little Daniel.

Karlee said...

Daniel looks HUGE!!! He's a big boy and SOO cute!!!