Sunday, July 18, 2010

JULY

The summer is flying by. I feel like it will be Christmas before we know it. Our little Daniel is growing up so fast, i guess i shouldn't call him little. At his 3 month appt. he was 16.5 lbs. Which is in the 95th precentile. Chunk a Munk! I love it.


He is so cute. He really recogonizes faces and smiles and coos all day.



This past Saturday we didn't know what to do so we decided to go for a ride on the street car. We got on at St. Charles and rode to Camelia's Grill for some Freezes then back to our car. The boys enjoyed themselves. Daniel is striking a "superman" pose here.


Aaron kept calling it a Choo Choo


Any takers???
His shirt says "Adorable little boy seeking precious little girl. Must love nap and own her own stroller. Crawlers welcome. "


The boys together. Daniel really can't do the bumbo thing yet.



The cousins! Aaron loves them. My dad took them for a ride in his new truck. This is the day my sister had her 3rd little boy.

And here he is. Blane Ryan Nelson. I love this little boy already. Daniel looks like he is telling him "don't worry you will chunk up soon"


Blane is probably the best part of July. We are so excited to have him here.


The three boys. Myron, Blane, and Ethan
(can someone get a girl around here)

6 comments:

aidanjordan said...

Daniel and Aaron are so cute! Shelby was always 95th percentile for weight, as was Joey at her 2 month appointment. Isn't it funny how you have two boys and I have 2 girls? Maybe one of us will get the opposite sex on the third try! ;)

The Creagers said...

Your boys are so cute! I love how chunky Daniel is, Owen is the same. Miss you!

Kathy said...

All those boys are adorable! Congrats!

Karlee said...

SERIOUSLY! Look at your chunky monkey!! I LOVE IT! I could squeeze his chubby self all day! All those boys are adorable and how fun that they are all BOYS and can PLAY all the time together and be best friends!

mccready's said...

I love that you are trying to stick Daniel in the bumbo already! I do the same thing! And I always seem to try to get my babies to sit up in the front of the grocery cart before they're ready... it's just so cumbersome trying to carry them around or tote around the carseat!

Sherry said...

Congratulations on the birth of your baby. Aaron has grown so much since you were here in Utah. They are very blessed boys to have you two as parents. We love you.

President and Sister Young