Sunday, September 26, 2010

Shelley's Visit

My Sister-in-law Shelley was in town, i think it was the beginning of August. Anyway i should post more so I remember more. Anyway. It was a really good visit. The three new cousins were able to just lay around and look at each other. I think they will do more exciting things as they grow up.
My Parents holding the three babies.

All the cousins that were came. We missed the other cousins in California.

Here they are in birth order. Daniel, born in March. Eden, born in May. Blane, born in July.


It was nice having a girl baby around. We are not used to it.


The Momma's and their babies.
Cousins are so much fun. I love that we all had babies at the same time. I know I loved having my cousin's around. I hope these babies can be friends forever.




No comments: