Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Birthday

My Birthday was September 2nd. I was really happy because it was good weather and no storms. you see my birthday is usually a during a storm. I was born during a Hurricane. Hurricane Alicia. That is how I got my name.
My birthday started off with beignets! Aaron sure did enjoy them.

We tagged along with the ortiz crew to Oak Alley Plantation


Then the Court of Two Sisters the Next Day









I love the guy that makes to eggs. You could be in line telling your buddy next to you what you are going to get in your eggs. He will over hear you and already start making what you want in them

That evening we went to my parents house for Ribs. Which is pretty much my favorite food.


We ended the birthday bash with my favorite cake. Doberge Cake, half chocolate half lemon, from Ambrosia bakery in Baton Rouge. If you haven't had it, you got to try it. YUM YUM!
I had a great birthday. 27 is going to be a good year!


No comments: