Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Boys

The boys. I love these boys. Daniel is now almost 7 months old. I can't believe it. Aaron is 2. Time is flying by. We have been pretty mellow lately. I mean as mellow as it can get with a husband working and going to school and having a pretty time consuming calling. Lets not forget about me and my calling and just the fact that I have to get myself ready in the morning with 2 little guys. But really pretty mellow. I have enjoyed my time with these little guys. I just wanted to share some pics. oh the love

Aaron always with the big smile

Dapper Dan with his hair 'fixed'


this is the face is always makes. he is always playing with his two bottom teeth


before he got his hair 'fixed'. this is how it always looks...a mess.
Everyone enjoy those baby blue eyes.
Comments I get the most from people when they see Daniel.
1. "She is a beautiful baby girl" (this one always makes me laugh. most of the time i don't correct them. I mean, its not like I am going to see them again)
2. "Look at those eyes"
3. " Wow, I love his skin coloring, where is it from? not from you. you are really white"


4 comments:

Jenn said...

I laughed out loud on that last comment. Wow! People are so curious, huh? What beautiful babies yall have made. I'm in awe :) Glad all is well with you my dear!

Katie and Josh Fairbanks said...

ADORABLE! you have some pretty handsome boys!

Princess Mommy said...

First of all, I LOVE the pictures! Second, I get those same exact comments!!

mccready's said...

Yeah I never corrected people when they got my kids' gender wrong either. The most recent time was when Lizzy was 2 1/2. Her hair was in french braids and the guy at the store told me what a good looking little boy I had. I just smiled and said thank you. What can you do, right?